The Canon 135mm Sumire Prime T2.2 is a manual focus prime lens that covers full frame and Super 35 sensor formats providing center-to-edge resolution that supports 4K production. It features a PL mount and has focus scales marked in feet. The Sumire lens series is designed with the goal of creating pleasing facial close-ups across all ages, genders, and ethnicities. This effect is increased as the lens approaches its widest aperture. The 135mm offers a maximum T-stop of 2.2 and has an 11-blade iris that provides round natural-looking, out-of-focus highlights for a pleasing bokeh. The lens barrel features 300° smooth rotation from close focus to infinity, giving you a high degree of precision and consistent focus.
- 4K Cine Lens
- Covers Full Frame & Super 35 Sensors
- Nuanced Image Characteristics
- T2.2 Maximum Aperture, 11-Blade Iris
- Minimized Focus Breathing
- Dual Focus Markings on Angled Surfaces
- Same Gear Positions Among Sumire Primes
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!