The Canon CINE-SERVO 25-250 T2.95 Lens provides cinematographers and broadcast operations with a compact, lightweight design (only 6.7 lbs.) using Canon optical elements, while offering outstanding performance and reliability in professional shooting environments. The new lens is fully 4K-ready, with a high optical resolution and support for Super35mm large-format cameras. An 11-blade aperture diaphragm helps ensure an artistic and beautiful representation of out-of-focus areas (or “Bokeh”). The lens also features a high 10x zoom magnification, wide focal length range of 25mm to 250mm, and a 180º smooth rotating focus ring. Acknowledging that broadcasters often need to control zoom, focus and iris/aperture in different ways than filmmakers, Canon has developed this zoom lens with full external servo control for drama, documentary and other broadcast productions. The servo drive unit is compatible with industry-standard protocols for control from a number of lens controllers including Canon’s standard broadcast lens controllers (ZSD-300D/FPD-400D) and multiple industry standard cinema lens controllers. The drive unit can be easily removed for cinema-style shoots and can be easily re-attached without any manual re-alignment. A 16-bit metadata output enables connection to virtual studio systems.
- High Zoom Magnification 10x, Focal Length 25-250 with 1.5x Extender
- 4K Optical Performance with Canon Cinema EOS Color Science
- Available in EF Mount or Cooke/i Technology PL Mount Options
- 11-Blade Iris
- Compact and Lightweight Lens
- Designed for Cinema Style and Broadcast Applications
- Enhanced, Detachable, Ergonomic Servo Drive Unit with 16-Bit Metadata Output for Virtual Studio Systems
- High Durability and Ruggedness
- Flange-back Adjustment Mechanism and Macro Function
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!