Providing not only the basic record start/stop, zoom, focus, and iris controls of standard LANC remotes, the RC-V100 Remote Controller from Canon features much of the functionality found on broadcast CCU remotes. Controls you will find include full access to the menu, gain and shutter speed, white balance adjustment, image control, pedestal and master black, and more. In addition to dedicated controls, two assignable buttons allow the user to program in frequently called up settings.
- Record Start/Stop, Zoom, Focus, Iris
- Gain/ISO, Shutter Mode/Speed/Angle
- Enable/Disable OSD and Color Bars
- White Balance and ND Selection
- Knee Slope, Black Gamma, and Sharpness
- Full Menu Access
- Backlit Keys and Audible Alerts
- Master Black and Master Pedestal
- Powers from Camera: Cables Included
- For Select EOS-C and XF Series Cameras
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!