The Canon XC15 features a 1" 12MP CMOS sensor capable of capturing up to Ultra HD 4K resolutions at up to 29.97 fps and 1080p at up to 59.94p, and an integrated f/2.8 - 5.6, 8.9 to 89mm zoom lens, which has a 35mm equivalent focal length of 27.3 to 273mm in video mode. The camera has separate focus and zoom rings and offers auto and manual focus controls. The XC15 supports both CFast and SD cards like the XC10 did. 4K video records to CFast cards in an MXF wrapper at up to 305 Mbps in an H.264-based, IntraFrame, 4:2:2, 8-bit codec; while 1080p video writes to SD cards at up to 50 Mbps in an H.264-based, Long-GOP, 4:2:2, 8-bit codec, also in an MXF wrapper. Still images are also written to SD cards. Keeping 4K video separate from 1080p and stills will help avoid data mix-ups.
- 1" CMOS Sensor and DIGIC DV 5 Processor
- UHD 4K at up to 29.97 fps
- Integrated f/2.8-5.6/8.9-89mm Zoom Lens
- XLR Audio Input & MA-400 Mic Adapter
- 24p Mode for 4K and 1080p Video
- New Looks/Menu Options
- Three New Shutter Speeds
- Waveform Monitor Display
- Highlight Priority HDR-Like Gamma
- Rules Assignable to Files & Metadata
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!