The Canon XF605 Professional Camcorder is the next-generation XF-series camera providing excellent mobility, connectivity, and superb 4K UHD HDR image quality. Equipped with Canon’s renowned Dual Pixel CMOS AF, the XF605 achieves high-speed and high-accuracy focusing, and is the first XF-series model to include Eye Detection AF, as well as iTR AF X technology for improved face and head detection for more accurate and stable tracking of subjects.
The XF605 features a 4K L-series 15x Optical Zoom lens with 3-ring manual control. XF605 can shoot 10-bit 4:2:2 4K UHD footage in XF-AVC and MP4 formats to dual SD cards for easy post-production and quick delivery. It features multiple recording modes including Frame, Interval, and Slow and Fast motion up to 120fps in FHD.
An ideal tool for news gathering, XF605 features a new CTM (Content Transfer Mobile) iPhone application which allows for proxy footage, audio, and metadata to be exchanged between a newsroom server through the phone connection in the field and integrates into newsroom assignment planning software.
XF605 features a Multi-Function Shoe that is compatible with a new XLR microphone adapter (developed by TEAC Corporation) for increasing the total number of XLR inputs to 4, providing a flexible audio recording workflow.
The camera features built-in Wi-Fi/Ethernet for Browser Remote, CTM (Content Transfer Mobile) app, IP streaming, and FTP transfer. The camera is also the first XF-series camera to feature USB Video Class allowing use as a webcam without the need for a 3rd Party HDMI to USB adapter.
- 1.0-inch 4K UHD CMOS Sensor
- 15x Optical 4K UHD L Zoom Lens with 5-Axis Optical Image Stabilization
- 5-Axis Optical Image Stabilization
- 9-blade Iris
- Independent 3-Density ND Filter
- 4K UHD 59.94P 4:2:2 10-bit Recording
- Optional Wide and Tele Accessories
- DIGIC DV 7 Image Processor
- HDR Recording with HLG/PQ Shooting Assist
- Canon Log 3
- Wide DR Gamma (800%) Support
- Dual SD Card Slots
- Slow and Fast Motion Recording up to 120fps
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, Eye Detection AF, EOS iTR AF X, Dual Pixel Focus Guide
- Direct Touch Control
- UVC Support (USB Video Class)
- Look File for Recording (User LUT)
- High Sensitivity Mode
- 3.5-inch Rotating Touch Panel LCD and .36-inch OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 12G-SDI, Genlock, Time Code, and Other Terminals
- Flexible Audio Inputs with Linear PCM 4-channel Support
- Multi Function Shoe
- Live IP Streaming
- RC-V100 Remote Controller Support
- Compact, Lightweight and Ergonomic Design
- New CTM (Content Transfer Mobile) iPhone Application
- Network Connections for FTP Transfer and Browser Remote (Wired and Wi-Fi Connectivity)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!