The Porta Brace RIG-C3500 Camera Case with interior kit is designed to carry camera Canon C300 & 500 rigs fully assembled or with minimal disassembly of the rig components. The case has extra height to accommodate the microphone and monitor attachments of the C-Series cameras. This large and extremely flexible case is durable and complete with accessory items that will assure your gear is held safely and comfortably in place.
Arrive at your venue in Shoot Ready™ format knowing everything you need is packed, organized and accessible. The case is made from rugged 1000-denier Cordura® and features 1" thick padding surrounding a hollow-core plastic frame. The bottom is bolstered by a layer of waterproof rubber to assist with ground protection. It's carried by its two top suede leather carry handles or removable suede leather shoulder strap.
The main compartment is accessed via strong YKK® zippers and a secure Velcro strip along the front flap. The compartment is empty and can be configured to meet your needs using Porta Brace's included 7 x 13" divider, Camera Tie-down Cinch and Camera Support Block (foam block). The case also comes with two padded lens cups and a handy white balance card. Two large accessory side pockets are accompanied by a front slip pocket for various accessories.
- Carry Canon C300/C500 rig fully assembled
- Extra height for mic-holder & monitor
- 1000-denier Cordura material
- Lightweight, hollow-core rigid frame
- Waterproof rubber on bottom
- Quick, zippered top access
- Customizable interior with diver, tie-down cinch, and foam block
- Side and front slip accessory pockets
- Two top suede leather carry handles
- Removable suede leather shoulder strap
- Two padded lens cups and white balance ard included
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!