The BRC-H800 HD PTZ Camera from Sony features a 1" Exmor CMOS image sensor, a 12x Zeiss optical zoom, and PoE+ transmission. This PTZ camera captures HD video using the back-illuminated, 1" Exmor R CMOS sensor and a 9.3-111.6mm / f/2.8-f/4.5 optical zoom lens. The large image sensor enables you to create attractive bokeh effects with shallow depth of field. Its 1.7-lux sensitivity is suitable for shooting in low ambient-light situations. For capturing tight sports shots, etc. the 12x zoom lens extends to a 24x digital range. Clear Image Zoom Technology increases the optical zoom to 24x in HD while maintaining the exceptional image quality of the Zeiss Vario-Sonnar zoom lens. The BRC-H800 features flexible PoE+ (power over Ethernet) installation, utilizing a single cable to carry both IP camera control and power. For multi-camera productions, a Genlock feature is used to integrate the BRC-H800 with other systems. Up to 16 camera positions can be preset on the BRC-H800, enabling a single operator to control multiple units.
- HD Resolution Images at Up to 1080p/60
- 1" Back-Illuminated Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- 3G-SDI, HDMI & Ethernet Output
- 12x Optical Zeiss Zoom (9.3-111.6mm)
- 2x Digital Zoom, 24x Total Zoom
- Clear Image Zoom Maintains Image Quality
- Flexible PoE+ Installation
- Low Light Rating - 1.7 lux @ 1/30s
- Wide 64.6 Angle of View
- Genlock for Multi-System Integration
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!