4K and HDR are now available in an easy-to-use camcorder format with the Sony FDR-AX700 4K Camcorder. Using the HLG format, HDR (High Dynamic Range) images can be recorded and processed for playback on HDR screens. Compared to SDR (Standard Dynamic Range) formats, HDR offers increased color and contrast representation that is immediately noticeable. Dual SD card slots, an LCD and viewfinder, manual controls, a 12x zoom range, and a comfortable form factor make the AX700 an all-around camera for anything from family events to professional filmmaking and videography.
- 4K HDR Video Recording
- 1"-Type Stacked CMOS Sensor
- Bionz X Image Processor
- 273-Point Phase Detection Autofocus
- Zeiss Vario Sonnar T* Lens
- 12x Optical Zoom & 18x Clear Image Zoom
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- 0.39" OLED EVF / 3.5" XtraFine LCD
- High-Speed 120 fps Recording
- S-Log and S-Gamut Picture Profiles
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!