The HXR-NX80 Full HD XDCAM camcorder from Sony offers phase-detection Autofocus (AF) and HDR capabilities in a compact, palm-style body. Suitable for corporate events, broadcast news, and television production, the HXR-NX80 camcorder features a stacked 1" Exmor RS CMOS sensor with 14.2MP, a 12x Zeiss optical zoom, an OLED viewfinder, and 3.5" touchscreen LCD monitor. This camcorder records 4K in XAVC S 4K, streams via 2.4/5 GHz frequency bands, and includes S-Log3/S-Gamut3 functions for additional image control.
- Single 1" Exmor RS CMOS Sensor
- XAVC S 4K (3840 x 2160) at 100 Mbps
- Phase-Detection Autofocus (AF)
- 4K HDR with Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG)
- Zeiss 12x Optical / 18x Clear Image Zoom
- Full HD to 120 fps/Super Slow to 960 fps
- XAVC-S (4K/HD) & AVCHD Recording
- S-Log3/S-Gamut3 Imaging Options
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi / Ustream Support
- 2 x SD Card Slots, Relay & Simul Modes
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!