The Sony PXW-X180 XDCAM HD422 camcorder incorporates a 25x HD zoom lens, three 1/3"-type Exmor CMOS sensors for high resolution, low noise and wide dynamic range, and a variable Neutral Density filter which provides more flexibility in density control and a broader range of shooting techniques. By using the wireless function, the camera connection is broadened to other destinations for sharing content by transfering files. In addition, a live streaming feature is available via cellular connection, Wi-Fi, and ethernet, which requires user upgradable free of charge system software version 2.00 or later and network function software version 1.31 or later.
The camcorder has a new type of Multi-Interface (MI) Shoe where compatible accessories attached to the MI shoe can be controlled from the PXW-X180. The new HVL-LBPC video LED light can be attached which enables controlling the light ON and OFF syncing with recording START and STOP. Also, if an optional UWP-D wireless microphone receiver is connected with use of the adapter, power supply and cable-free audio signal input are possible, minimizing the need for extra batteries and removing the need for additional cabling.
- Three 1/3"-type Full HD Exmor CMOS sensors
- Sony G Lens with 25x Optical Zoom
- Variable dual ND filter control mechanism
- High quality XAVC Intra and XAVC Log GOP recordings
- 59.94p / 50p recording at Full HD 1920 x 180
- Switchable recordings for MPEG-2 HD422, AVCHD, and DVCAM
- Wi-Fi features for viewing image from your Android/iOS device, browse/send files, and remotely control the camera.
- Proxy file recording on SD card
- Dual SxS media slot for simultaneous recording, relay recording, and independent recording control.
- Multi Interface Hot-Shoe (MI Shoe) for flexible connection
- OLED color viewfinder
- 3G HD-SDI and HDMI supports up to 60p full HD uncompressed signal
- Remote control (partialy compatible with LANC)
- Live Video/Audio streaming via network (4G, LTE, Wi-Fi, and ethernet.)
- For live streaming in US, compatible modems are Verizon UML290 or MC551L. The CBK-NA1 is also recommended to use with these modems.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!