Sony's PXW-Z190 4K 3-CMOS 1/3" Sensor XDCAM Camcorder continues the fine tradition of the XDCAM series of cameras. It captures 4K at up to 60p relying on three 1/3" Exmor R sensors that provide improved low-light capability when compared to standard sensors. The camera integrates a 25x optical Sony G zoom lens and an electronic variable ND filter. The camera supports a variety of codecs out of the box, with an optional MPEG HD license enabling you to shoot HD video.
- Three 1/3" Exmor R CMOS Sensors
- 4K 60p Recording
- Integrated 25x Sony G Optical Zoom Lens
- Electronic Variable ND Filter
- Optional MPEG HD License
- Supports HLG for an HDR Workflow
- Optional Simultaneous 4K/HD Recording
- Built-In 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!